The final output of Tisar is the development and realization of a Traveller Information System for the Adriatic Region. TISAR will improve flows between the Adriatic regions, accessibility to facilities, and awareness on services available to all users in the TISAR area. A web portal and Smartphone, for simple access to the system for both tourists or residents will be designed. The continuous information sharing on transport services currently offered and technological innovation will increase awareness of each Public Administration on the services existing or potentially available in the area of competence and tools to be used to promote sustainable mobility. This will improve knowledge on technologies, features of the territory and policies to be applied. Moreover, there will be greater potential of the various partners and more cooperation among crossborder actors fostering the improvement of local systems to reach the same standard levels and to decrease the technology gaps between the regions involved.
Finally, there will be greater awareness of actors on existing local transport services and increased knowledge of citizens/end users on sustainable tourism and conscious use of public transport.
5 public events will be organized at cross-border level: Launching conference;2 Tisar public seminars; Cross-border workshop on territorial marketing; Final conference. In total 430 delegates are expected. 13 local initiatives/events will be organized. In total 780 people will be reached. 1 webportal for the ICT platform; leaflet and brochure to be distributed to 3000 people. 6 electronic newsletters to reach 1500 people each.
- 1 Territorial marketing report containing: Reports on technical analysis on the state of the art of local TPs; Transport mode services currently available; Local analysis on multimodal state of art; Global analysis on the state of art of multimodal mobility in the cooperation area
- 1 Report on the definition of role of institutions and PA on sharing of public transport data, including the definition of various stakeholders: passenger transport operators, managing bodies of local travel planning, users/passengers, other public authorities
- 1 Report on the Assessment of interoperability and definition of guidelines for system integration based on European standards;
- 1 Report on the “Methodology for stakeholder involvement”
- 3 Reports on WP4 physical meetings and WP4&WP5 joint meetings
- 1 Report containing the Technical guidelines for integration, interoperability and standardization required
- 1 Report on the Assessment of potential impacts coming from the adoption of the integrated ICT platform
- The ICT platform:
- 1 Report on the “High level architecture” of the ICT platform
- 1 Executive project: detailed and validated design of the platform
- 1 High level platform design (ready to be linked to local TP)
- 1 Final platform with local systems integrated